100x concentrate is a cost-effective product that reduces the total serum requirement. MDBK, MDCK, Vero, CRFK and Swine Testicle have shown remarkable yields when VaxMax™ is utilized. VaxMax™ has been used by veterinary vaccine manufacturers to enhance production while lowering overall costs. VaxMax™ is typically used with 0.5% to 1% serum. cGMP Manufactured. FOR CELL CULTURE USE. FOR FURTHER MANUFACTURING USE. NOT FOR HUMAN USE.
• Concentration: 100X
• Endotoxin: <0.5EU/ml at 100X concentrate
• Protein Origin: Bovine*
• Total Protein: 278µg/ml at 1X concentrate
• Storage: 2-8°C
• Stability: Minimum 7 Months at 2-8°C
*Bovine serum albumin and transferrin are highly purified, heat treated and virus tested. These components are sourced from documented cattle born, raised and bled in the United States and inspected by the USDA.
- Catalog No. 6004 size 100ml produces 10 liters of complete medium
- Catalog No. 6005 size 500ml produces 50 liters of complete medium
- Catalog No. 6006 size 1L produces 100 liters of complete medium